- Length: 21.7 cm (approx. 8.54 in)
- Width: 9.2 cm (approx. 3.62 in)
- Depth: 5.5 cm (approx. 2.17 in)
- Material: Nylon
- Exterior color: Blue with light gray trims (in this review), also available in black, gray, navy, red, and yellow.
- Interior color: orange (similar to the hue of Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-gaki)
- Closure: zipper
- Numbers of compartment: 3
|Nomadic logo hiding behind the mesh part|
|double stitches all around|
The design of case intrigued me because half of the case is similar to a book-style pencil case in that the upper half has a pouch that allows vertical storage of pens, which is ideal for fountain pens, while the bottom half opens to a small compartment that is great for post-it and other smaller items. The other half of the pencil case is tray style with two mesh pockets on the sides, with plenty of room for pens and gadgets and added sense of organization for commonly retrieved items, such as lead and bar style eraser.
|Nomadic in action! Tray compartment|
|All fountain pens nicely stowed|
|Storing page markers and post-it in the smaller compartment|