Monday, June 23, 2014

A Small Announcement

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying the exciting matches the World Cup has to offer.  To everyone who habitually writes to me, I am moving at the beginning of July to a slightly bigger apartment (definitely a cross the city blocks move, not a cross-continental one!).  Please e-mail me for my updated snail mail address.  If you already have a letter en route, fear not, I have submitted a change of address form so your letter will reach me during the transition.

Hopefully I can gather some time to write proper posts while packing for a short business trip and boxing the apartment!

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the success and smooth going on your move

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a swift and smooth move, I know how hectic it can get! (specially when you don't end up moving at all). Just think of all the extra space you'll get ;)

    Will ask you for your address when I have your package ready to go. I've been slacking lately, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bob for your well wishes. By the way, would you like some Sailor ink samples?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have a roomie, but for sure a bit more space. Auggie would be happy to have another professional petter.
    Don't worry about the care package as you have given me plenty of goodies ^^. Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bigger apartment sounds great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cat and kid are a lot happier than us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bob, please sent your postal address to eastwesteverywhere@gmail.com and I will ship some vials of Sailor ink to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward for your next work. glad i come across here.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete